The Nightmare Continues
27 February 2001
6:41 PM: Oh Fun. Bush live on TV.
- "President" my ass...
- My god, CNN's site sucks. And IE. So I missed the first few lines, poo.
- Did he say "Education is NOT my top priority" ???
- Cool, there's going to be a Federal Character Actor program! We'll catch up with those Limeys yet.
- Lithium is a wonderful thing, isn't it Laura? Ohhhh yes
- Skoooooools. I'm a-skeered. Whatever, what are you applauding at?
- Geez, these Republicans - no shame at all, say what you will.
- The alien squirrels are back, they don't sound happy.
- This screen is too fucking dinky. Hasn't CNN ever heard of broadband Internet? I can't see if he has that little worry mark between his eyebrows.
- I'm leaving out the parts where I mutter "You are so full of shit" because that's about every 3 to 5 seconds...
- Bonk. Well, I guess he had to come out for "a" Patient's Bill of Rights. "You have the right to pay money. You have the right to do what we tell you to do."
- "Yay, he's dying! An open seat! Buaha!"
- Oh sit down jeez.
- Unless they're disabled state government employees, in which case fuck em. Right Antony? "That's Antonin." Whatever, Tonio!
- Uh, gee George. So you aren't defunding national parks? We're supposed to applaud that?
- Heh. So, sounds like there about 20, 30 Democrats with backbones left. Well, we'll take care of them.
- And we're going to need a lot of those mentors, because we're going to be throwing a lot of those home boys in jail
- He really is going to try the Amos Brown, conservative-Christian-black card. Well, I guess.
- "Little children should not be torn apart by wolves" - STANDING OVATION
- Heh. Asked Ashcroft. "We could just get ridda all them Nigras then they wouldn't be round to be profiled no more."
- 10 years????????????? The whole debt could be gone in five years at the current rate! What a gink! WTF?
- Like my budget - spend it now! Now now now! Before it runs out!
- mmmmmmmmp, insert laugh line, mmmmmmmmmmmp. dang, I thought the robot "lost" the 'election".
- Don't take the spending road to deficits - let's take the Tax Cut Freeway to Deficits! Twice as far in half the time!
- "The people" == millionaires. I know, I know, just reminding you.
- Oh god, again with the Goldilocks crap. Oh ain't you jest so funny Massa Bush?
- You didn't calculate Jack Shit on a tea leaf, George. Don't make us laugh.
- Did you lower FICA??? The tax that has the most dramatic impact on the most people with the least resources? Hmm? Oh, no?? Gee, isn't that funny.
- Line in the sand on estate taxes. Though, never know, he could just be putting that in there to let the Demos kill something and feel all powerful.
- "Here are some poor people. Let's hang 100 dollar bills over their head. Look how high they jump! See, Americans do want my tax cut!"
- Now is the time in our show when you are invited to bite me.
- Oh looky it's Joe "What election? Me, Veep?" Lieberfuck.
- Notice the "almost 10 years ago" - as in, before Clinton.
- As if we were already in a recession, what a motherfucker. He wants it to tank, because his funders know they can use their cash reserves to buy up all these snippy punkass Internet companies and pass all the legislation controlling everything that they want.
- OK, I can't watch this anymore.
Willfully blind self-indulgent nebbish or amusingly quirky old coot? And how bout that local sports team? Discuss among yourselves.
All names are fake, most places are real, the author is definitely unreliable but it's all in good fun. Yep.
© 1998-1999 Lighthouse for the Deaf. All rights reserved and stuff.
The motto at the top of the page is a graffito I saw on Brunswick Street in Melbourne.